Quality Website Maintenance Services With Peace of Mind
Focus on your business while your website continues to do everything you want it to do. We provide quality support for WordPress websites.
- Website Maintenance Services By Web Devices NG
- Is Your Website Healthy?
- What Happens When You Don’t Maintain Your Website
- The Two Sides of Website Maintenance Services
- Focus On Your Business, Outsource Your Site Maintenance
- Cost of Website Maintenance Services
- Target Audience for Website Maintenance Services
- Web Maintenance Service Schedule
- FAQs About Our WordPress Website Maintenance Services
Website Maintenance Services By Web Devices NG
Website maintenance is everything you do to keep your website running efficiently.
At Web Devices, we help small businesses maintain their websites in a cost-effective way so you can focus on building your business. We specialize in maintaining WordPress websites for small businesses and organizations in Nigeria.
Businesses trust us to handle the technicalities of keeping their websites optimized and running smoothly and communicating value while they focus on their core business.
Is Your Website Healthy?
What every website owner dreads.
Sometimes websites appear like this:
9 times out of 10, such situations could have been prevented if the website owners paid more attention to their sites.
But not everyone has the skills nor the time to do this. So most people ignore it and hope nothing ever breaks or suffer the consequences, sometimes without even knowing the negative effect on their business or brand.
What Happens When You Don’t Maintain Your Website
- Slowly loading websites (This is a common problem. It could be due to website or hosting issues)
- disjointed web and mobile layouts
- hacked website, database or hosting accounts and used illegitimately for distributing malware and attacks on other sites
- defaced websites
- unreachable or deleted websites
- drop in search ranking as a result of penalties from search engines, e.g., Google,
- worst of all, reputation damage and
- loss of revenue
All these lead to bad user experience, and because your website is an extension of your brand, dents your business’ reputation.
The Two Sides of Website Maintenance Services
First, you need to take proactive steps to ensure smooth running of your website, for example, a simple thing as compressing images will improve website loading speed. Publishing new content and fine-tuning for search engine optimization also falls under this category.
On the other hand, corrective website maintenance will help resolve ongoing issues. Regular checks will throw up early warning signs which can then be resolved in time.
Focus On Your Business, Outsource Your Site Maintenance
What if you could transfer all of that work to someone reliable while you focus on your actual business?
Here’s an overview of what to expect when you subscribe to one of our WordPress website maintenance plans:
- Regular WordPress core, themes, and plugins update or upgrade
- Optimizing user experience across devices (PC, tab and mobile)
- Fine-tuning SEO and sorting out search performance issues
- Scan, detect, and rectify security issues
- Backup your website on a schedule to protect against disruptions
- Update and edit website content such as banner, article, and product images, text (grammar, style, and structure), and new articles provided by you (available in the premium plan)
- Manage transfer or migration to new host within subscription period if required
- Monthly activity reports documented and emailed to you
In other words
We will update and upgrade web software, themes, and plugins or add-ons, and backend features requirements such as PHP versions and antispam configuration.
While maintaining your website, our job is to ensure early discovery of bugs, security breaches, and resolve usability and search performance issues.
Furthermore, we will scan your website and rectify any issues. All of these with very low impact on the availability of your site except where the issues detected are quite serious.
We will also carry out search engine optimization (SEO) audits and publish your written articles / posts.
Cost of Website Maintenance Services
- Regular – NGN 50,000.00
- Premium – NGN 90,000.00
|Website Maintenance Services (Annual)||Regular||Premium|
|Preliminary website audit & recommendations||✔||✔|
|Website backups: WordPress core, themes, plugins, files, and database||✔||✔|
|Website software updates: WordPress core, theme and plugin updates||✔||✔|
|Server & hosting optimization (on your current server)||✔||✔|
|Google Analytics & Search Console integration||✔||✔|
|SEO audit for on-page and technical enhancements including focus keywords, titles, and meta descriptions; usability checks, site optimization (e.g., site load speed). Service covers up to 10 SEO keywords.||✔||✔|
|Security scanning and cleanup (firewall and antivirus)||✔||✔|
|Website content publishing (provided by you), image and content edits||✔||✔|
|Free domain or hosting transfer or migration (once / year, valued at NGN 30,000.00)||✖||✔|
|Email marketing setup and training (valued at NGN 25,000.00)||✖||✔|
|Price||NGN 50,000.00||NGN 90,000.00|
|Pay safely with Paystack||Subscribe Now||Subscribe Now|
Target Audience for Website Maintenance Services
A variety of businesses benefit from our tailored website maintenance services including small businesses, startups, small e-commerce stores, and nonprofits.
Agencies and freelancers can also free partner with us so we take care of their clients’ websites post-deployment.
Web Maintenance Service Schedule
The services will be carried out weekly. However, we will attend to urgent issues within 1 hour from the moment a client communicates to us.
FAQs About Our WordPress Website Maintenance Services
What if an update or upgrade breaks my website?
Updates and upgrades will be tested before they are applied to your website. But one cannot rule such bugs entirely. You can trust us to fix such bugs immediately so your website continues to run smoothly.
Can I trust you with control over my website?
We understand your concern and can tell you that your website and data are in safe hands. We handle all client data with due care and strict confidentiality.
What if I am dissatisfied with the service?
We offer a money-back guarantee, full refund within 90 days to anyone who is unhappy with the service. This applies to the annual subscription option.
Does this service cover new website design?
No, this service does not cover website redesign or development. The following services are not also included at this time: graphic design, custom theme or plugin development or implementation.
WordPress: A Quick Overview
- More than 1 out of every 3 websites in the world are created with WordPress. You’re in good company!
- WordPress content management system (CMS) is easy to deploy and maintain.
- It is supported by a large community of developers and thus can easily be extended to meet your future requirements
See the official WordPress showcase.
Banner: Illustration by Freepik Stories.