Search Engine Optimization In Nigeria
Attract the right audience, gain more leads, achieve more sales through quality, reliable SEO services aimed at making you win so prospects and customers find you online fast
What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a set of activities you do to ensure that search engines present relevant pages of your website to users searching for products or services like yours.
SEO, when done right, results into more relevant traffic, more leads, more conversions, and more sales.
We accomplish this by identifying what words or expressions (called keywords) or even questions your target audience type in when they go online.
Why is SEO important?
There are billions of websites all over the internet with no one arranging anything neatly.
And yet search engines must be able to present relevant results to searches when they type in a word or set of words. How then do they ensure that they are delivering relevant, up-to-date information to people wherever they are?
The answer: SEO
It is not enough to publish your website or blog or content, the job of SEO is to ensure that your website and content are labeled properly and identified as bona fide results to search engines themselves before they present the information to end users.
So yes, you do SEO to ensure that search engines (software) understand your website, brand or business and more importantly, that users also find your presented website useful to them when they visit.
SEO Is A Little Complicated
While constructing and implementing a good SEO strategy will help you reach your target market and your objectives, getting good results from your SEO could seem elusive, like a constantly shifting target. This is because of three main reasons:
- the various moving parts involved (more on this in a moment),
- the changing nature of the search engine behaviour (Google, for instance, do updates which penalize websites therefore relegating them below others), and
- the level of competition, the activities of other players businesses in your field (everyone wants to be found on that first page)
But we understand SEO and know the various elements we need to address to help your SEO strategy succeed.
Three Key Elements of SEO
There are three basic elements you need to work on to achieve good results for your SEO. The first two are focused on your website.
- On-page SEO: This concerns optimizing your website content published on webpages to ensure that search engines can index them appropriately and present them higher in search results.
- Technical SEO: This addresses technical the health and speed of the website. Does it load fast? Are images compressed? Are user visits to your website secure?
- Off-page SEO: Here are the things you put in place to ensure there are links to your website from other sources, your website is mentioned or cited in local directories, and users can find your business locally.
These factors seem easy to tackle but why then does SEO remain a mystery?
Search Engine Optimization In Nigeria
Entrust your SEO to Web Devices! Our SEO services will help your business show up on page one of Google or rank higher on the search engine results page (SERP).
Generally speaking it can be broken down into three parts: on-page SEO, technical SEO, and off-page SEO. Here’s a quick breakdown of the most crucial elements we pay attention to:
1. On-Page SEO
- Keyword research & keywords
- Quality content (SEO articles, video, images)
2. Technical SEO
- Website speed – caching, image & file compression, CDN access
- Mobile responsiveness
3. Off-Page SEO
- Local SEO
- Backlinks (links from other websites or blogs)
- Social media links
Create & Implement Your SEO Strategy
Let’s work with you to create and implement a dynamic SEO strategy to achieve your goals.
At the core of this strategy must be one thing:
To meet the needs of your customers, clients, readers, or subscribers, or users.
Every other thing you do revolves around this core.
What if you could find someone who understands SEO to work with you to achieve your goal?
Our SEO Services Work Plan
- Keyword Research: Our work begins with keyword research. We work with you to determine ideal keywords or phrases, those expressions people actually type in, or say to Google when searching for services and products you offer.
- Competitor Research: We review your competitors’ profiles to determine what to do to improve your website rankings/
- Develop Custom SEO Strategy: We determine the strategy using each of the three elements of on-page SEO, off-page, and technical SEO.
- Implement SEO Strategy: Upon approval from you, we get to work implementing the SEO strategy systematically.
- Review and Refine SEO Strategy: We review the outcomes over the period of engagement, the project period, provide reports to you, and refine continually to deliver the intended results.
How Much Does SEO Cost?
The cost of SEO services varies from one unique website to another.
|Minimum Contract Duration||3 Months|
|Price||NGN 50,000.00 per month|
The SEO solution package includes:
- Keyword research
- Website optimization -structure and speed
- Social media setup or review
- SEO copywriting – content development to match keywords
- Social media marketing
- Link building